The CutterPillar 3 has to be the ultimate in paper trimmers. This new model has all the features you need to cut any paper or card up to 12 x 12. It’s rotary cutting blade is self sharpening and the manufacturers say that if you should blunt the blade they will replace it for free. We will have the metric version of this cutter so you don’t need to convert any measurements. Its built in LED lights make it easy to see any cutting marks or areas to crop even with the thickest and most patterned papers.
It’s features are:
- Unique, gear‐driven rotary blade. 1 to 1 gear ratio. This is why it cuts so much better that other cutters, it’s actually sawing through the paper, rather than just being muscled though.
- The LED lights, we all need more light for those critical cuts.
- It not only does it light up the area, but it actually illuminates the cutting line.
- It cuts through most materials: Cardstock, chipboard, velum… and multiple sheets.
- 13” cutting surface to fit all kinds of paper
- Safe for kids.
- It will make small cuts or just a couple of millimetres, with no effort.
- Solid one piece aluminum construction. Surprisingly light for being all metal
- The project drawer. Great for working on a project and sliding into drawer for later.
- LED light strip bulbs are rated for 50,000 hours.
- Solid, rubber, non‐slip feet can be used on any surface.
- Box designed to help with portability. Sturdy with handle.
- Blade is self‐maintaining, never has to be replaced or sharpened. (Unlike other cutters where the blades have to be replaced every month and get duller with every use. CutterPillar actually gets sharper with every use.
- Designed to be the last cutter you buy – comes with a lifetime warranty.